- Four players & two carts maximum per group.
- Carts must be kept 25' from all greens.
- Replace all divots & repair marks on greens.
- Two minutes are allowed to find lost ball.
- Must allow faster players to play through at next tee.
- A ball resting on or near a cart path or equipment may be lifted & dropped no nearer to the hole with no penalty.
- You may not bring your own alcoholic beverages onto the course. Course licensed by LCBO.
- Please adhere to the dress code. Slacks or dress shorts must be worn.
Out of bounds on the left from the tee to green. Water from the tee on the right is 208 yards out. The green is protected by water in front.
Out of bounds on the left from the tree to green. There's water in front of the blue tee which also crosses the fairway 295 yards from the tee.
This is a tight straight away hole with water in front of the tee.
A ditch runs down the right from the tee to green. A pond protects the left front of the green.
A ditch on the right from the tee to green and a narrow shot through large trees off the tee. A grass bunker protects a slightly elevated green on the left.
A grass bunker protects the right. The green slopes toward the front.
A straight shot to a narrow green that slopes away and to the right. Out of bounds 6 yards behind the green.
The dogleg left goes through a narrow tree lined fairway.
A wide fairway with a grass bunker down the right and another at the right of the green.
Play from the tee downhill across water to the green that slopes from back to front.
A slight dogleg to the left and uphill. The tee shot is over two water hazards and the green is guarded by a grass bunker on the right and left.
A wide fairway with the river 30 yards in front of an elevated green.
The second shot is blind uphill over a grass bunker to large green.
Play from an elevated tee to a wide fairway. The second shot should be positioned to take the dogleg tight over water to an elevated green.
A tree lined fairway with a slight dogleg to the left.
The tee shot is obstructed somewhat by a large tree in the fairway.
An interesting short par 3 across the river to a large green.
Out of bounds on the left from tee to green. The right is tree lined. The second shot is over water to a green sloping from the back to front.